BASIC 56/60 KLEIDCO system is designed to give architects an integrated window and door system, allowing flexibility of design whilst providing good thermal and acoustic insulation.
BASIC 56/60 brings you chance to reduce initial investment cost within thermal insulated systems. The main difference between the two systems, BASIC56 & BASIC60 is the thickness of the thermal break.
In addition to them, BASIC 56/60 has high quality with certified performance values. It has increased static loads and functionality in case of severe weather conditions and increased level of security. As a result, it makes BASIC 56/60 a competitive architectural solution.
Besides Modern design of BASIC 56/60, the system includes all types of inward and outward opening. The range of combinations available allows the system to respond to the needs of the building
BASIC 56 / 60 is a high-performance economic alternative system for windows & doors with it’s 56 mm frame depth, 20 mm glass fiber re-enforced polyamide thermal-break and 3 compartmental structure.
The system features all kinds of desired openings and alternatives of use for windows & doors such as inward – outward opening, tilt & turn opening, vasistas window. As Euro Groove, it can be used with all opening mechanisms including PVC opening mechanism.
It has a profile wall thickness between 1.6 mm and 2.0 mm, the system allows glass usage up to 36 mm thickness. The system has 56 mm frame depth and 65 mm sash depth.
- System visible width Fixed: 50 – 66 mm; Vent: 97,9 – 134,5 mm
- System thickness Fixed: 56 – 60 mm; Vent: 65 – 69 mm
- Reinforced mullion depth 131 – 135 mm
- Moment of inertia of reinforced mullion lx: up to 129,83 – 138,66 cm4; ly: up to 44,58 cm4
- Glazing thickness 4 – 46 mm or 6 – 50 mm
- Min. sash dimensions 350 mm x 700 mm
- Max. sash dimensions 1700 mm x 2800 mm
- Thermal break thickness 20 mm or 24 mm
- Max. sash weight 150 KGS